Children are a vital part of who we are and what we do at Kansas Christian Church. It’s our goal to give your kids a safe and fun place to learn the foundation of their faith and grow together as part of a caring community. We are blessed to be able to offer a variety of classes and programs for kids of all ages!
Sunday School Classes
- Sunday School classes are available for kindergarten to adults from 9:00 to 9:45 on Sunday morning.
- All classes are staffed by adults.
- Class dismisses 15 minutes before the worship service to give time to regroup with family and find a seat.
- Classrooms are designated in orange on the map below:
- A. Adults
- B. Kindergarten through Second Grade
- C. Third through Fifth Grade
- D. High School
- E. Sixth Grade through Junior High
Nursery – Infants to 2 Years Old
- Staffed by an adult.
- Available throughout the service.
- Parents are welcome to use the nursery for infant feeding/care.
- The nursery is equipped with its own restroom, a speaker to listen to the auditorium, rocking chairs and crib.
Preschool–Over 2 Years Through 4 Years Old
- Parents are invited to bring their children to the Preschool room before the service, but children are welcome to come anytime throughout the service.
- During the worship time in the auditorium, Preschoolers will have snacks, a lesson, songs, crafts and playtime led by an adult.
- Parents are requested to pick up their children at the Preschool Room after the service.
Children’s Church–Kindergarten Through Second Grade
- Children will remain in the auditorium with their parents/adult until after our offering time. They will then be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall.
- They will enjoy a snack, lesson and activities led by an adult teacher.
- Parents are requested to pick up their children in the Fellowship Hall after the service.